USB keyboard and 5.3RC1

Joshua Lewis jmlewis at dslextreme.com
Fri Oct 22 23:56:49 PDT 2004

It has some options that I did try. It has a option regarding the USB
keyboard with the options of OS and BIOS. I tried both. I am probably
going to download the latest bios for this system load it and reread the
manual to look for any additional options I may be missing or that may
have been added in the last year.

All suggestions are still welcome.