USB keyboard and 5.3RC1

Joshua Lewis jmlewis at dslextreme.com
Fri Oct 22 22:33:38 PDT 2004

Ok...

Um. The motherboard physically does not have a PS/2 port. It is an Abit
AT7. It has no legacy devices. No PS/2 No serial, No parallel ports.
Nada.

Would it be possible to install 4.10 and then upgrade to 5.3
(instructions on upgrading an existing system are welcome)?

Are you essentially telling me my only option is to purchase a new
motherboard?

That kind of sucks!