From Cuba

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Fri Oct 22 15:59:34 PDT 2004

> The problem is that i can't download the latest version of FreeBSD from
> Internet,  i want to know if i can get the latest version direct from you
> by postal affairs .

There are a couple of companies that make up packages of CD sets with
some of the documentation for a nominal cost.  There are links to them
on the FreeBSD web site.

    http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html

But, I don't have any idea about mailing them to Cuba.
Can such things be mailed to Cuba?
Our government isn't very friendly about such things, unfortunately.
I have never tried to send any mail or packages to Cuba, so I don't know.

You might be able to get them via another country more easily.

////jerry