Aterm cut-and-paste was Re: Rid of those Windows Desktops!

Pratt, Benjamin E. bepratt at stcloudstate.edu
Thu Oct 21 08:32:38 PDT 2004

I just tried using CTRL-C to copy and CTRL-V to paste but that didn't
work. I know I've used those commands to copy and paste in other
applications (Firefox, etc.) but they don't work for me in Aterm or
XFTerm4 (the terminals available to me in XFCE4.

Highlighting and scroll clicking does work in the terminals and Firefox
so it is the more all-around solution for me.

The two separate clipboards is cool though. One from CTRL-C and a second
from highlighted text.

Ben