APC UPS question

Matt Navarre mnavarre at cox.net
Wed Oct 20 23:05:35 PDT 2004

I'm in the market for a UPS that works with FreeBSD. Does anyone know if the
APC Back-UPS Pro 280VA "Just Works" with FreeBSD 4-STABLE and apcupsd? As far
as I can tell apcupsd support for usb on FreeBSD is not reliable, but this
one's serial and affordable but I'd like to know if it works before I buy.

Thanks.
--
"We all enter this world in the same way: naked, screaming,
 and soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind