Two faced FreeBSD - or is that two headed?

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
Wed Oct 20 11:53:13 PDT 2004

On 10/20/04 01:40 PM, Michael Clark sat at the `puter and typed:
> > <SNIP>
> > Searching the archives for "dual monitor" came up empty.
>
> XFree86 supported this, am I am sure Xorg does as well.  You just have
> to make some changes to the configuration and compile with Xinerama
> support.  I ran this setup on XFree86 for a long time.  I got all my
> information from XFree86.org and google on xinerama.  I dont have the
> computer here to post the config =(
> > <SNIP>

Cool.  That has provided enough info to keep me busy until 5.3 is
released . . .

The time constraint is on the monitor special though.  It's the same on
I already have, but the vendor isn't going to have them at that price
much longer.

Do I need a second card, or is there an adaptor I can get to plug both
into the GeForce FX 5200s DVI port?

Thanks a million for the info.

Lou
Louis LeBlanc               FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for
somewhere else.
    -- R. Buckminster Fuller