Good newsreaders for FreeBSD?

Christopher Nehren apeiron at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 07:20:13 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 00:59 -0700, Joshua Tinnin wrote:
> Really? What version of FreeBSD are you using, and what's your window
> manager/desktop?

Currently, I'm using FreeBSD 5.3B7 with GNOME + XFce's window manager (I
happen to like window docking and some other features that Metacity will
apparently never have), though I've also been known to use Enlightenment
and KDE as well.

I've been using Pan since before 5.x existed, and I've crashed it at
most once.

pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-