Status of high-speed usb drivers

Dick Davies rasputnik at hellooperator.net
Tue Oct 19 05:06:19 PDT 2004

* Davon Shire <davon at shires.org> [1016 12:16]:

> >If by high-speed support you mean 'as fast as a local disk' then try it. It
> works.

> >> While I appreciate the quick reply. Reading my messages in detail
> >>might have been a little more enlightening in the kind of info I wanted.

If there was information in there you might get more useful responses.
You haven't even said what controller you use yet

> >It would have taken you less time to type 'kldload ehci'
> >than to write a sarcastic email.

> No sarcasm. Just a straight reply.

>   I have already and on several dozen occassions loaded the ehci module.

Well say so and stop wasting peoples time then.
Hopefully someone else can help, sadly I have better things to do
than second guess your setup.

--
When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
 - Winston Churchill, On formal declarations of war