Text-based mail program which handles webmail.

Ben Washington-Yule benwy_01 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 17 02:59:24 PDT 2004

I have a Yahoomail account and receive messages with Mozilla Mail but I
would like to at least try a non-GUI mail program. I have heard of mutt
and pine but I am not sure if I can download my webmail (Yahoo) messages
with them. I am sure that the information is available on the internet
but my research thus far has been for the most part too technical for my
understanding but I have deduced that my problem has something to do
with pop, whatever that may be.