topposting (was: colourization in ls command)

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 16 01:11:39 PDT 2004

On Wednesday, 13 October 2004 at  8:20:19 -0400, Bart Silverstrim wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2004, at 6:44 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, 12 October 2004 at  8:42:39 -0400, Bart Silverstrim wrote:
>>> It gets to a point where I solve it by doing this or just no reply at
>>> all.
>>>
>>> Problem solved.
>>
>> I don't see a problem.  What are you talking about?
>
> :-)  Exactly!

No, you're missing the point.  IIRC (and I'm not going to check),
you've again removed relevant content.  Please don't bother to reply
if you don't want to tell people what you're talking about.

Greg