kconfig_compiler... not found

Dennis George easyeinfo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 19:15:59 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I am working on freeBSD 5.2.1  .... I was installing a RSS reader (akregator)... while installing it gave me the following error..... can anybody tell me how can install kconfig_compiler properly.... where can I find the code to install..... or can I rectify this error by doing some configuration.........

checking for kconfig_compiler... not found
configure: error: The important program kconfig_compiler was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

Thanks in advance
Dennis