Installer

Dick Davies rasputnik at hellooperator.net
Tue Oct 12 15:20:22 PDT 2004

* Jerry McAllister <jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu> [1009 23:09]:

> Geez, another top poster who mangles the flow of the thread!!
>
> ////jerry

Can we all shut up about top or bottom postings now please?

We know how everybody feels about it, because they've told us
a dozen times.

Since we're all pouring our hearts out, I'd like to express how
annoying I find  pointless threads that go on for days and effectively
say:

'I would like my incoming mail to look like this please.'

Here's a fix -  only accept mail from yourself. Sheesh.

--
What have you done to the cat? It looks half-dead. - Schroedinger's wife