Apache13+static modperl+modssl?

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:15:05 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, October 12, 2004 01:43:35 PM -0600 Tillman Hodgson
<tillman at seekingfire.com> wrote:

>> Install apache13-modssl, then install www/mod-perl.
>
> That's what I have now, and it results in a mod-perl /module/.
> www/bricolage requires a mod-perl compiled into Apache (not a module).
>
> I dug through the Makefile for www/mod_perl and didn't find knob to
> statically compile it into Apache (I would have been surprised to find
> it, actually).
>
> Is there something you meant that I'm missing?

No.  I just wasn't paying attention when I responded.  Sorry.

Is -DWITH-PERL not working?  If you install www/apache13-modssl, one of the
configure options is with_perl.  I assume that means statically compiled
into apache.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas