Age of Empires on FreeBSD --- Possible?

Radu MOLNAR taipan at hawat.cc.ubbcluj.ro
Mon Oct 11 02:04:30 PDT 2004

Wll, maybe if development on wine for FBSD would have stopped things would
have been different. In my office we have linux and FreeBSD workstations.
I run FreeBSD but my friends have linux. Because of that they can play
about anything using winex (Broodwar, Counterstrike, Rise of Nations etc)
and i cant join because wine on FreeBSD doesnt work too well.

Radu