Parental Controls

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Oct 9 09:14:34 PDT 2004

There is a sendmail milter that copies all in and out mail to
a file which you can of course later review.

I would recommend against moderating/approving.  You want your
monitoring to be as unobtrusive as possible so the kids aren't
encouraged to get hotmail or yahoo e-mail accounts and access
them from a webinterface at the library, etc.

Ted