What version of FBSD does Yahoo run?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Oct 8 10:03:35 PDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 03:44:13PM +0200, Remko Lodder wrote:
: Apart from that: Why do you actually want to know? It's better not to
: know the exact version since others might abuse that information and
: hack into the company. That does not feel right, well not with me :-).

I was just wondering how they manage heavy loads.  They could either stay on
4.x, move to SMP-supporting 5.x when stable, or just throw more hardware at
it.  :-)

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.