need help configuring Xserver

George Theodo gtheodo72 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 09:44:07 PDT 2004

Hi all. I am trying to setup the XServer, but till now
no success. My computer is a laptop, an Acer
Travelmate 2501LC. The video card is ATI MOBILITY
RADEON 9100IGP, and the memory is 64MB shared from
RAM.I installed FreeBSD 4.10 RELEASE. I have tried
through /stand/sysinstall with all the tools, but no
luck. Only with xf86config , with one specific
combination , it opens XServer but with extremely low
resolution that shows only the upper right part of the
screen and no virtual screen. One person has send me
his file cause he has the same machine but didnt work.
Any help is welcome.

Thank you,
George,