[OT] DNS Administration

Adam Bayless adam at baylessfamily.org
Thu Oct 7 11:04:51 PDT 2004

Is anybody using web based DNS zone administration for their users? I've
found several projects out there, but they either seem to be early
betas, or only in french, or much too complex/flexible for the average
virtual hosting type customer to understand. Before I roll my own I
figured it would be worthwhile to ask.

Requirements:
Open-source, free
Simple for non-technical folks to use
Works with Bind
Multi-user authenticated (user A can add zones and only edit his zones)

Desirable:
PHP or Perl-based

Thanks,

Adam