Good tool for light photo editing?

Bigelow, Andrea L. BigelowA at SEC.GOV
Wed Oct 6 11:35:47 PDT 2004

Stan, have you ever used GIMP? It's higher-power than what you're likely to
need -- on the order of Photoshop -- but it's a clean and good editor.

-----Original Message-----
From: stan [mailto:stanb at panix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:21 PM
To: Free BSD Questions list
Subject: Good tool for light photo editing?

I just got my first set of pictures on CD's (vacation pics), and I wan't to
put them up on my web server.

What's a good tool to do some really lightweight editeing on them with?
Mostly I just need to rotate the vertical ones, but I _might_ do just a
little cropping on some few.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin