Wi-Fi

Petros V petrosv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:09:23 PDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I am working with Linux but I know that FreeBSD makes a server safer.
I want to use FreeBSD as an Internet Gateway between a wireless router
and a hub for wireless network cards. Does the FreeBSD have
applications that support the 802.11g ?
What I want is not exactly an access point but a wireless connection
between the phone line and the internet gateway seperated by a wall.
What about bluetooth? I have seen a package (if I remember it's name
was Fritz) but I don't know if it has drivers for FreeBSD.

Yours sincerely,
Petros.