I'm a 'tard - I don't know what a Subject line is (Was well, no subject)

Tom Connolly tomc at cqg.com
Fri Oct 1 12:26:34 PDT 2004

Here here!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Bill Moran
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 1:24 PM
To: Chris
Cc: nicx at ebox.gr; freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: I'm a 'tard - I don't know what a Subject line is (Was well, no
subject)

Chris <racerx at makeworld.com> wrote:

> Nicx wrote:
> >    Hello Guy's!
> >
> >    Is there any emulator that i  can run win32 apllications on freeBSD?
> >    ... Nicx
> >    ---- www.ebox.gr - Dwrea'n E-mail µe 15MB mailbox www.hyperhosting.gr
> >    Apokty%ste to diko' sa*s web site µe dw%ro to domain name!
>
> I would be sooo much nicer it 'tards would learn to use the subject line

Those kind of comments are not welcome on this list.

When a poster violates the posting policy, it is customary to _politely_
direct him/her to a reference regarding the proper policy, i.e.
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html

If you want to be rude to people, please don't associate yourself with
FreeBSD when you do it.

As to the OP's question, look at wine (http://www.winehq.com) ... although
I've never had much success with it, that's what it's supposed to do.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies