Firefox-1.0_3,1 core dumps

Robert Marella marella at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 15:39:56 PST 2004

Hello

I not sure that this should have been sent here or to freebsd-ports.

Firefox core dumps whenever I try to print, print preview or page setup
on a secure site. When I am on an unsecure site such as freebsd.org I
have no problem and printing is completed.

If I am logged into my online banking or webmail or trying to print an
order from tigerdirect.com I get a core dump.

I have this happening on 2 different systems, both running 5.3 stable.
On one I am using Gnome 2.8 and the other is KDE 3.3.1

If I use a different browser such as epiphany I can print from these
sites.

I have no plugins installed and I went over and over my configuration
and even tried changing things but the problem remains.

The core dump is > 17MB so I cannot attach it..

TIA

Robert