"The Complete FreeBSD": errata and addenda

Andy Firman andy at firman.us
Sun Nov 28 14:58:52 PST 2004

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 05:02:00PM +0000, Greg Lehey wrote:
> Have you found a problem with the book, or maybe something confusing?  Please
> let me know: I'm constantly updating it.

I bought your book back in August...the 4th edition I think.
Great book!  I recently took on a job managing several FreeBSD
servers and the book brought me up to speed very quickly.
I am a former Linux addict and am now addicted to FreeBSD.

Just wanted to throw out a compliment in front of the group.

Andy