Mailing-lists behaviour on bounce

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Thu Nov 25 12:20:24 PST 2004

Hi,

I recently have a problem with my primary mail server and some mails
have bounced today.  Now, everything seems to work.  I know that
FreeBSD mail servers handle a very large amount of mail addresses, so
I don't expect them to defer bounced mails for the next five days as
classical mail servers usually do.  I checked my subscritions on the
Mailman interface on FreeBSD wedsite and my "bounce score" is actually
1.0.  I wonder whether I'm going to get the bounced mails later in the
night or if they are lost forever because of a drastic policy and I'll
have to browse the archives to read them.

Please include me in the reply since I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks.
Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen