FreeBSD 5.3 problems

Stefan Moro moro at dtek.chalmers.se
Wed Nov 24 16:13:00 PST 2004

Hello..

I've been having some problems with fbsd 5.3.

While using my computer under X (xorg 6.7) it suddenly hangs.. These
crashes seems to be somewhat random. They have occurd while i'm using
firefox or valknut and performing some sort of action, pressing the
refresh button or something like that..

The only thing that still responds after the crash is the mouse.

I don't know of any logs being created when rebooting by pressing reset.
I'll attach my dmesg that was created during reboot after a crash..

Any help appreciated..

//Stefan