login screen on 5.3

glen disley disleyg at telusplanet.net
Tue Nov 23 15:03:12 PST 2004

I just installed Freebsd5.3. After a long compile process and a few
tweeks of Xorg I was able to get a kdm screen prompt. There are only 2
users on the system, one bing root and the other me (Glen). What I don't
understand is why on the kdm login screen I see Charlie&root as
administrators and Glen as a user. I'm semi familiar with Linux and my
root login is only root no other names. No one else has access to the
computer other then me and I set it up behind a SMC router with a built
in firewall