openssl 0.9.7e

J.D. Bronson jbronson at wixb.com
Mon Nov 22 08:17:15 PST 2004

At 09:06 AM 11/22/2004, David Jenkins wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:59:45 +0000, Chris <chrcoluk at gmail.com> wrote:
> > no if I do WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=yes it doesnt overwite the base
>
>There's a similar thread on this at the moment.
>
>This *should* hopefully work.
>
>make -DOPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE install clean
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>David

This still doesnt work:

shadow# make
shadow# make -DOPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE install
#
# this ports does not support the dynamic root
# please undefine OPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE
# and use WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=yes instead.
#
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/openssl.
shadow#

So does -anyone- know the magic we need here? THANKS!

--
J.D. Bronson
Aurora Health Care // Information Services // Milwaukee, WI USA