NEW: cannot ssh to my computer - Found word(s) XXX in the Text body

Michael Smith mksmith at noanet.net
Sat Nov 20 17:43:57 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Ivan Georgiev
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 4:21 PM
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: [KEYWORD GFI SPAM] - NEW: cannot ssh to my computer - Found
word(s) XXX in the Text body

Hello,

Please excuse my re-posting of the same problem but, simply, I have no
clue
how to fix my account. Below you can see the previous postings. What
puzzles
me is that if I create a new user this user can connect trough ssh with
no
problems. Only my account is rejected.

Thank you for your help,
Ivan

-----

Hello Ivan:

Have you confirmed that all of your local files have the correct
permissions *and* ownership?  Are you the appropriate owner of your own
directory?

Mike