FW: FreeBSD donation (sponsorship)

Bill bill at wiliweld.com
Thu Nov 18 09:43:27 PST 2004

At Thu, 18 Nov 2004 it looks like Crystal Chiang composed:

> I don't really understand how the FreeBSD organization works, it seems like
> my e-mail was replied by an amount of people that's not part of this
> organization. If you don't represent FreeBSD, I will not respond from this
> point on.

Crystal,

I would like to thank you for your kind offer and I truly hope
that someone from the FreeBSD "organization" actually does respond
to you. As for all the computer mailing lists I belong to, there are
very advanced users who have been into computing for over 20 years
and there are people who are still looking forward to shaving for
the first time or getting their first drivers license.

With all that said, we all group together and normally rally
around the topic of computer problems and how to fix them.  I
truly hope you don't judge us on a few inappropriate posts.  What
your offering to us is a very valuable service and I'm truly
touched by your generosity.

Namaste