List of unofficial 5.3 make.conf options

Martin Hudec corwin at aeternal.net
Thu Nov 18 07:23:52 PST 2004

Hello,

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 10:10:30AM -0500 or thereabouts, Gerard Samuel wrote:
> Is there a list of *unofficial* make.conf options saved somewhere?
> For example, "WITHOUT_X11=yes" isn't listed in
> /usr/share/examples/etc/make.conf,
> and the option seems to work on a box, that I don't want X11 pieces built.
> Thanks

	There is probably no such list available, because make options
are highly individual things :).

	I am used to manually set make options during first compilation,
and then put them into MAKE_ARGS of /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf, so they
will be reflected in next upgrade of port. Also by this way I have nice
list of port => options in one file.

	Cheers,

	Martin

--
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin at aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"