uninstall freebsd

Luciano Musacchio l0kit0 at exactas.org
Thu Nov 18 05:19:04 PST 2004

Ton,
you need to repartition your disk (to fat or fat32 iff win98se),
I suppose A:\FDISK.EXE (that should be available from a win98se rescue disk,
the one you have booted up) can do the work. After repartition with the
dos/win file system (fat or fat32) you need to format the drive with A:
\FORMAT C: (or maybe let win98se installer do that).
You can also get a rescue cd that gives you a graphical interfaces to do the
same work (to make you feel safer about the things you are doing), but if
there are no important things on that disk (I mean, no other partitions) you
can't break anything this way... so go, have fun ;)

good luck