FAT32/NTFS, external hard drive issue

scott renna flexble2547 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 20:32:31 PST 2004

Yeah...so suprise still not working.  I was having
issues with getting XP to format the usb drive as
fat32. so i ran it through with partition magic,
creating a fat32 partiton, but BSD isn't able to read
it.

So now I'm at a loss.  FreeBSD creates a FAT32
partition for me and Windows can't read it and now the
other way around it won't work.

Any suggestions?