Sybase native SDK with CT/DB library support

Ivan Ivanov idivanov at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 05:41:48 PST 2004

Hi,

as you know Sybase ASE 11.0.3.3 works very well under Linux emulation
on FreeBSD. Sybase client does also work under emulation.
Download here: http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1009516

It's been recently made avalable to us to link a native FreeBSD client
SDK!!!

I have tried both interfaces CT and DB-lib. Dblib worked fine with the
remark that I had to copy 2 directories which were missging in the
native SDK and which contain some localisation files, collation, charsets,
etc.

The problem seems to be CT-lib where I get immediate coredump on mine
FreeBSD 4.10 system. Has anyone experienced that problem?

-Ivan