Sysinstall: Command not found

Danny Browne danny_browne at eircom.net
Sun Nov 14 19:08:18 GMT 2004

Ok, got sysinstall going by browsing to /stand directory and typing

/sysinstall

but when i go

Configure> Xfree86 > xf86cfg

it says "The Xfree86 setup utility you chose does not appear to be installed! Please install this before attempting to configure XFree86.

Does this have something to do with the upgrade of Xfree86 when i install gnome 2.8 5th toe? if so how can i fix/stroke configure this updated X server??

Danny

danny_browne at eircom.net wrote:

> This is insane.
>
> i dont know how this happened but it says;
>
> xorgconfig: Command not found
>
> This is on a fresh install of FreeBSD 4.10
> Can't figure it out.
>
> Danny
>
> Luciano Musacchio <l0kit0 at exactas.org> wrote:
>

> > > is there any way to reinstall it?? i havent configured my mouse screen,
> > > graphics card etc... yet. Thats really all i need sysinstall for. is there
> > > any way around this?
> >
> > danny,
> > you can allways set xorg settings with
> > $ xorgconfig