Sysinstall: Command not found

Emanuel Strobl Emanuel.Strobl at gmx.net
Sun Nov 14 18:37:30 GMT 2004

Am Sonntag, 14. November 2004 19:32 schrieb Danny Browne:
> Finally installed gnome fifth toe! Wooho.
>
> However, the sysinstall command is not found now. sysinstall still exists
> in /stand/sysinstall but evenwhen typed in the /stand directory it still
> says sysinstall: command not found.

Gnome seemse to modify your PATH. You can't just execute it like in DOS by
typing it's name when your in the same directory, you have to give it a path,
like ./sysinstall, or /stand/sysinstall. Or make sure /stand is part of your
path, than you can execute sysinstall wherever your current working directory
is.

-Mano