MAC

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.org
Sun Nov 14 16:26:13 GMT 2004

I beg your pardon.  I completely misunderstood the whole point of the
problem.  Sorry, I was just a little excited over getting my own setup
going just recently :)

I don't know if it will help, but it looks to me like the memory
restrictions in your login.conf are giving problems with startx.

Try turning on the xdm in /etc/ttys.  If it's run as root, you can
then log into X with the memory already allocated (by root).

Just a guess, since I've not gotten to the point of needing MAC yet,
but I hope it helps.

Lou

On 11/14/04 01:29 PM, Peter Harmsen sat at the `puter and typed: