MAC

Peter Harmsen pharmsen at horizon.nl
Sun Nov 14 11:28:56 GMT 2004

I'm trying to implement a Mandatory Access Controll setup, just like the one in the example of the FreeBSD handbook:15.14 Implementing a Secure Environment with MAC".The graphics card setup itself is very straight forward and didn't cause any problem(s).When i run "startx" i get the following mesage:xf86Vidmem:Address  0xde601000 outside allowed range.
This must be a configure / policy error.What keeps me busy is the spot
where to change or add something in order to increase the allowable memory range which is clearly regulated to much for getting xfree86 to
work.

kind regards,

Peter