Spamd and user_prefs

James Lang tybio at mux.net
Fri Nov 12 15:21:10 GMT 2004

Greetings all!

I've tried searching the archives for this, but came up blank.  If I'm
missing an obvious document or howto then I'm sorry in advance!

I'm running 3.0.1 of Spamassassin and am having an issue getting
user_prefs to work.  I have spamass-milter setup and am using procmail for
local delivery, everything works fine with the global configuration
options.

However, when trying to let users make rules I found that the
~/.spamassassin/user_prefs file is not being read in.  Has anyone run
into
this before?

James