Should I Send a PR?

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed Nov 10 22:18:22 PST 2004

On 2004-11-10 08:21, Drew Tomlinson <drew at mykitchentable.net> wrote:
> Since upgrading from 4.9 to 4.10, I've had the problems described in the
> message below.  I've posted a couple of times and had no response other
> than confirmation that the aic_recovery processes are normal and new
> since 4.9.  Please understand that I am not complaining.  I just want to
> know if I should send a PR for this issue.

Yep, you should definitely send a PR, to make sure this doesn't get
`lost' in the list noise or forgotten.

I would search for similar PRs regarding 4.X in the gnats database
first.  If there is one, a followup to that PR with additional data
might help in tracking the real bug down.

If you don't find one, post a new PR.