FBSD 5.3 + Nvidia drivers

Derrick Ryalls ryallsd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:10:44 PST 2004

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:45:20 -0200, Luís Vitório Cargnini
<cargnini at matrix.com.br> wrote:

> OOKKK i'll trty so, thanks god for this wonderful OS.
> (no more Nvidia Patchs YES).
> Thanks Velox.
>
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:24:20 -0600
>

> Vulpes Velox <v.velox at vvelox.net> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 00:56:07 -0200
> > Luís Vitório Cargnini <cargnini at matrix.com.br> wrote:

> > > Someone knows if the driver is working on 5.3 release ?
> > > I must apply all the patchs like in 5.2.1, in 5.3 ??
> > > Or it is not more necessary ???
> >
> > Not applied here and am not having any problems.

Just updated to 5.3 this weekend.  Didn't try the port, just went to
nvidia and downloaded their driver.  Installed and is running fine,
though I have DRI and GLX disabled as it wasn't working before my
upgrade and haven't yet checked it on this version.