difference between releases

Butterworth, Thaddaeus (Manpower Contract) thad.butterworth at hp.com
Mon Nov 8 13:46:03 PST 2004

So we went from three losers to four bozos. What's it going to be for
five, six, seven, and eight? What I'm trying to tell you is, although I
feel no animosity towards you, it would be really nice if you would just
be helpful and constructive, rather than negative and whining. The
people who have responded to you have only voiced what most of us on the
list are feeling.

By the way, I've tested our competitions printers. HP's printers are far
better designed than anything else I've worked with. The point is
programming and computer technologies are very young fields. You're
going to find problems whether it's closed or open source. Just don't
get bitter about it. Work instead to make it better instead of
complaining about everything. Like I said previously, let's see some
helpful suggestions.

Thad