Build maildrop from port

Joe Kraft hishadow at netcabo.pt
Sun Nov 7 21:55:30 PST 2004

I'm trying to install maildrop from ports.  It will build and install
fine when doing the default build, but I want to include the userdb
support.  When I build with the WITH_USERDB=yes WITH_GDBM=yes knobs, it
seems to build OK but then won't install.  It gives this error:

/bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs /usr/local/bin
/bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs /usr/local/bin
install  -o root -g wheel -m 555 makedat/makedat /usr/local/bin/makedat
install: /usr/local/bin/makedat: Too many levels of symbolic links
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/maildrop/work/maildrop-1.6.3.
*** Error code 1

I've tried updating ports and rebuilding, I've also tried rebuilding all
dependancies.

Can anyone point me down the right path for this one?

Appreciate the help,
Joe.