FreeBSD 5.3 Release and Dell Poweredge 6450 Install issues

freebsd at planetmars.org freebsd at planetmars.org
Sat Nov 6 23:00:59 PST 2004

Found the problem, I had to set this during boot time.

set hw.ata.ata_dma=0
set hw.ata.atapi_dma=0

Once I did that, it now installs.  I am currently doing the install as I
write this.

Hope this helps anyone out there that is having this same issue.

Btw, I burned 3 cd's using different brands and one was at 1x.

Eddie