5.3 final and still lock on boot

steveb99 steveb99 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 6 17:42:11 PST 2004

With 5.3 now available more people with more type a hardware will be
installing and maybe some with similar hardware can help you.  I would
recommend you post with more details about your system. Exactly which
CPU, ASUS board model, BIOS version, how much memory and speed.  The
more details you supply the better chance you have of someone with the
same setup being able to help you.

Steve Barnette