Help me, Get a Free flat screen

Svein Halvor Halvorsen svein-freebsd-questions at theloosingend.net
Fri Nov 5 01:22:31 PST 2004

[Daniel Jesperson, 2004-11-05]
>  Please help me, I'm trying to get a Free TV, check out this site, if
>  you refer 8 people you get a free TV or Flat screen monitor...
>
>  Copy and paste this link...and add one W to the front and you get a TV
>  ww.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=1141739

Please note the following from their "Terms and conditions" statement:

# 3. Emails.
#
# (c) By signing up for this website, the user agrees to receive emails we
# or another 3rd party may send about special offers on our website, as
# well as third party advertisements or offers.
#
# 4. Cancellation of Account.
#
# (a) There is no way to cancel an account. If a user no longer wishes to
# remain a part of this site, they should cease to access their account,
# and nothing more will happen with their information.