Using extra patches with the ports collection and qmail-mysql - Found Solution

CHris Rich freebsdnews at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 06:33:10 PST 2004

For anyone else wondering here is how the problem was solved. put the
patch (name doesn't matter it just does them in alphabetical order
into the /work/qmail-1.03 directory.
Did a make patch, which resulted in an error but after editing the
Makefile the compile worked fine.

Thanks everyone for suggestions