kernel tunable

Lee Lispon lee at pogg.net
Wed Nov 3 12:59:56 PST 2004

Hi,

I have a dell poweredge server with a Remote Access Card installed. I
successfully installed FreeBSD 4.10 on this system and it works great.
Unfortunately the RAC card does not accept input from a remote keyboard
when there is not a local keyboard installed. I beleive this is because
the kernel does not detect the keyboard and disables it and then switches
the console to the serial device. My question is how do I force the
keyboard to always be enabled? I am not positive where I would do this
and what the flag would be. Perhaps atkdb=0x01 ???

Thank You very much

JJ