Setting KRB5_KEYTAB for slapd startup script.

Lewis Thompson lewiz at fajita.org
Tue Nov 2 16:26:00 PST 2004

Hi,

I'd like to start slapd using the distributed slapd.sh script but I also
want to also KRB5_KTNAME=/usr/local/etc/openldap/ldap.keytab.

  Can anybody suggest a sensible way of doing this?  I'm looking ideally
for something that will continue to work with upgrades of openldap (and
the startup script) but if this isn't possible then the most sane way to
hack the script ;)

  Thanks a lot,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:lewiz at fajita.org | jabber:lewiz at jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-