ipfw configuration to intercept SMTP traffic

Bill Eccles Bill.lists at Eccles.net
Mon Nov 1 09:01:18 PST 2004

Actually, the original question contains the tidbit that the machine
doing the serving is also the problem child, i.e., all of the traffic
that I need to redirect is being produced on the same box from that
box's SMTP server.

Thanks for the explanation, though. Low-level TCP stuff is not my
forte... yet.

Bill