Problem With Fix-It CD

Rishi Chopra rchopra at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon May 31 20:12:52 PDT 2004

I'm unable to load the Fix-It CD; my computer will not boot the CD
directly, and a mounting error is given when I attempt to load the CD
using the boot diskettes.  I've tried taking my RAID array to another
machine, and the sysinstall program freezes when loading.  I've verified
that the CD (FreeBSD 5.1) is good.

Any idea of how I can get a terminal loaded on my machine w/RAID array?
  Is it worth trying another CD version of FreeBSD?

--
                                                .    _  .
                                                |\_|/__/|
  | Rishi Chopra                         |    /__| oo |__ \
  | http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~rchopra |   |/_ \_/\_/ _\ |
                                              |          ||\
                                                \______//
                                               __|| __||